This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for store.godigifarm.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. If will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via registration, email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to process your order and respond to you if need be. We will not share your personal information with any third part outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us via the email address or phone number give on our website:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Delete any information we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as a credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify by this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.